About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Formula problem resolved?

I sure hope so! She's drank more of this formula in the last 24 hours than she has drank over the past 4 days. Let's pray we're good! We're still attempting to use the sippy cup with water. I can't say it's going well...but I figure if we keep trying she'll get it. It appears she knows what do with it (as it runs down her chin), but plays more than drinks, but that's fine...we're getting closer. I did try a straw (as some people said their child figured out a straw early)...um, yeah, that was funny! All she did was chew on it! Go figure.

Well...we're supposed to get immunizations today...I have no idea how many shots it will be...but I'm sure that means it'll be a fun afternoon. Especially since last night wasn't so great--she was quite restless which meant virtually no sleep for mom (unfortunately).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are having some problems switching over to a sippy cup. She just doesn't like the concept and throws it across the room. She can't quite hold the bottle on her own yet, so maybe that's why. We keep trying though. She also has no concept about the straw. I laugh when anyone suggests it!

Megan is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Kris,
Have you tried a Nuby sippy cup? It is a sippy cup but closer to a bottle?
Thought I would share that with you since A & B both liked them and it was suggested to me by a friend whose son was having troubles switching to a regular sippy cup and it was suggested to her by his doctor to try.
Take Care!
J

Mom 2 six said...

Cute !
Good luck with the shots. We spaced them out.

Deb said...

So glad she is taking the bottle now. I think og you as I try to feed Izzy and she makes faces at me.

Hope the shots went ok.

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)