About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 13, 2012

The new house & other new news...

Here's  a picture of the new house...well, before it was ours!


We moved in August 30th, 4 days after the girls started school.  It was a stressful week for everyone.  I think Megan took it the hardest.  I think she's finally settling in though.


This is probably Megan's FAVORITE part of the house!  She has her own personal play area (with sandbox underneath).  She's now taught herself how to swing (yay!).

Then to make things more interesting...5 days after moving in, we decided to add to our family!
Murphy, the 18 month Golden Retriever, joined our family. 
He's very active.  He's so funny.  He's a challenge.  He's WICKED smart. He has lots of energy.
Oh, and he's a BIG boy!  We thought Irish was big, but he's definitely bigger than Irish--both taller and weighs more.  He's down a few pounds (much needed, I might add!), but he's long, lean and loves to chew.  Holy moly does he love to chew.  We forgot what having a younger dog in the house was like! :-) Whew.


As you can tell, getting him to sit still for a picture was a bit...difficult! :-)

But, I did finally succeed!

No comments:

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)