About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 13, 2012

First day of school

I'm a bit behind..I know...it's been INSANELY busy.
Here are the pictures from the first day of school

I have a big kindergartner now!

Megan outside her school on the first day. 

 Mom can't believe she has a kindergartner already!

My big 9th grader
She's too cool to take a pic right by the building (not that I blame her!)
So we resorted to just outside the car door

The girls started not only new grades (and therefore new schools), but new in a school district as well as we've moved.  We didn't close on the new house until the 4th day of school, consequently, we had an hour long commute to school the first 4 days of school.  It was not fun for anyone involved.

No comments:

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)