We went to our first TRUE pumpkin patch this weekend. We accidentally went to the wrong one, but we were blessed when we drove into the lot and were handed a wad of tickets for Megan to be able to get to ride on rides we would not otherwise have paid for. Besides, everything was for charity, so the pumpkins we bought were for a good cause.
Megan riding in the swing. She LOVED it.
I think she'll love our summer "destination"
(and yes, its still a secret...)
Try 1 for a pic.
Rachel was pissed I made her keep her glasses on.
Megan was making her traditional "silly smile" face
I'm sure Rachel will be very proud of THAT picture! LOL!
Hopefully that will teach her. (yeah right!)
Rachel laughing at me telling Megan she was making a funny face.
Megan giving me a much better smile!
Megan riding in the barrel train
We also had a hay ride which was fun!
1 comment:
uNo pictures of the pumpkins you got and how you decorated your front porch with them? :)
Post a Comment