About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall is here!

The weather has been cool (in the 50s & 60s)...it's SO GOOD to get to wear long sleeves. I've been getting sick of Megan's warm clothes.

This morning we put on her October shirt...and cute orange pants.
She even gave me a smile! YEAH!


This week Nana was here...she & I went shopping on Saturday for a little bit, but had to take a photo before we left. I was tickling Megan to get the cute smile...(whatever works!)

Megan did really well with me working all week. She didn't like it, but she did have fun with Gran-mom and Nana. But, she was pretty clingy in the evenings after I got home. She definitely needed her mommy time then. We'll see how December goes as we're the same thing right after Christmas. Since Gran-mom will have moved by then (they move in 2 weeks), we're still finalizing how the first 2 days will go, but Nana is coming again to watch her the last half of the week again.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Glad you had a nice visit.
I'm with you, glad to see less shorts and short sleeves. Broke out the jackets this weekend.

NaTosha said...

Cute Pics! I bet you wish you had our snow -- J/K! :)

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)