Megan LOVES Elmo. This is her playing with stickers...Elmo stickers. She doesn't want to do any other types of stickers, ONLY Elmo stickers. Did I say she LOVED Elmo? If you ask her if she wants to do stickers, she says "Elmo stickers!" And did I mention that she LOVES Elmo? Yep. I think I mentioned that.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Elmo song
Megan LOVES Elmo. This is her playing with stickers...Elmo stickers. She doesn't want to do any other types of stickers, ONLY Elmo stickers. Did I say she LOVED Elmo? If you ask her if she wants to do stickers, she says "Elmo stickers!" And did I mention that she LOVES Elmo? Yep. I think I mentioned that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words to Live By
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
1 comment:
I love hearing when other kids love Elmo so I don't feel all alone. So cute!
Post a Comment