Well, since I started rocking Megan to sleep again this week, she's slept A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! She's asleep within 30 minutes and sleeps almost all night...for 10 hours. She might spend the last hour or so in the rocker with me, but otherwise she is in her bed the entire night! I'm sure part of it is from her being COMPLETELY exhausted, but we are celebrating her sleeping! We are having some behavioral issues (which are completely unusual for her), but they are getting better the more we snuggle and rock.
Have to say if I needed more of a confirmation that we are doing the right thing...this would be it!
p.s. photos in an upcoming post...it's been entirely too long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words to Live By
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
2 comments:
YOUR THE MOM YOU KNOW WHAT IS BEST YOUR DOING GREAT!
So happy to hear this. With time and consistency I bet you'll be close to a full night. Maybe one good thing did come out of the last two weeks.
I just mentioned to the Tapestry people today that they should have an event on PI kids and sleep issues/trauma. Hopefully you'll be past all this if they do one but I'll let you know if they do.
Post a Comment