About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2nd Birthday Party

We started off in our birthday dress...(the pants were a last minute addition with the cold weather)


Then we did a craft (decorating a paper lantern). Here are a few of the decorators.


Then we took some photos...(another post)..which required an alternate outfit, so the birthday cake photos are with the alternate outfit (bummer, but still cute). Yes, I made the cake, it was actually pretty easy.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Love her birthday dress!!!!!! happy birthday to a beautiful Megan!!!

Deb said...

Her dress is so pretty. You did a great job on the cake, it's really cute.

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)