About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Friday, May 08, 2009

Little Miss Smarty Pants

I don't know how...but she can identify almost every letter of the alphabet.

She loves to say "yes"...in the most precious voice.

I realized this morning that she grown 9 inches in 13 months. Wow, that's a lot of growth. No wonder everything I have is too small!?

And she's figured out how to stand up in her little rocking chair. Oh crap.

My baby is growing up...sniff, sniff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That's alot of growth! It's the american water and all your love! :)

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)