About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Blog Award

I'm so honored! I've been awarded the uber amazing blog award by Tracey. (Okay, so I got it last week, I'm a bit behind!) I'm so excited! Tracey & I "met" by being each other's Secret Blog Pal this fall.

Here is a little bit about the award: The "uber" (synonym for super) is a blog award given to sites who:
- inspire you
- make you smile and laugh
- or maybe give you amazing information
- a great read
- has an amazing design
- and any other reason you can think of that makes them uber amazing!


The rules of the award are:

1-Put the logo on your blog or post.
2- Nominate at least five blogs (can be more) that for you are uber amazing
3- Let them know that they have received this uber amazing award by commenting on their blog
4-Share the love by linking to this post and the person you received the award from.

So, here are my award recipients:

1. Wendy at Adoption & Fire. I've gotten to know Wendy when we were both waiting for our girls. She was logged in 7 days after us and we got referrals at the same time! She traveled before us so had Catherine just days before we got Megan. Wendy always has such a great information on her blog. She's a Fire Chaplain and is always so inspiring! And I love seeing new photos of Catherine!

2. Debbie over at Family Reunion. Debbie always has such great information! Besides Izzy is an absolute doll!

3. Christy over at To Mia with Love. I found her blog because of a "fluke" when she was skipped and didn't receive her referral when she was supposed to. Later she found out her daughter was "running late"...and she was matched to Mia. Mia is also a Hunan princess. Christy is the one who recommended the lady who I found all Megan's hair clips from (Love to Sparkle)...and for that, I cannot be grateful enough! (DH might not agree! haha!)

4. D & A over at Around the World and 2 Kids. D & A just returned from Ethiopia with their precious Ella. They are waiting for their child from China as well. Yes, I know them in the real world, but I love their humor and honesty about the waiting, waiting, waiting. Besides Ella is absolutely PRECIOUS!

5. Tracey. I don't know if I can actually do that...but I'm going to! I am so glad that I was her Secret Blog Pal and have gotten to know her! I regularly check her blog to see her posts which range from inspirational to humorous. Can't wait until little Sam is born!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Thank you sooooo much for the great award!! I am so appreciative of your thoughtfulness. thanks for reading my blog and if you dont mind, I would love to add you to my blogroll.

Thanks again-- it may take me a few days to get this posted but I will-- thanks again!!

Christy :)

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)