About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Friday, November 07, 2008

Cheek Vs. Dishwasher


Yep, you guessed it. The dishwasher won. The door just doesn't give. Poor baby...she was tottling around the kitchen as I was loading the DW. I saw her go down, but I just wasn't fast enough. And boy did she cry (not that I blame her!). I just felt HORRIBLE!

We are taking fancy family photos (the kind with the hour long photo session!!!) next Saturday, I sure hope it's healed up by then!

2 comments:

Deb said...

It should but if it doesn't the place we went to did touch up if you wanted it so ask them if they can do that. Of course there was a fee.

Penny said...

I the oil from a vitamin E capsule. She is beautiful. What a blessing from above!

Penny

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)