About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Friday, August 29, 2008

My Secret Blog Pal


I've done Secret Pal with various church groups, but this is the first time I've done it via blog! Well, I received my first "item" in the mail yesterday. A beautiful homemade card with a lovely note. Very sweet!

So, my bloggie friend...whoever you are...THANK YOU! (I'm not crafty...likely by choice...I could probably be crafty, just do NOT have the patience--or time, for that matter--for it.) It's always fun to see what people create!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy, if you think that's creative wait 'till xmas! ;-)

Secret Blog Pal

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)