About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Oh my...

Yesterday afternoon...Megan was being SO SILLY!!!! She was pouting at her table. I have no idea what she was pouting about, but it was absolutely hilarious! I literally was on the floor, tears coming out of my eyes I was laughing so hard. (If you know me well, you know tears and laughing is not really that far of a stretch for me!)

Anyways...so I had to get a video of it. Unfortunately, by the time I found the camera to video it, she was not pouting as much, but still pouting. Seriously...it was SO FUNNY! So, here's the best I have on video. And let me just say...we have a SERIOUS drama queen who LOVES attention! We are in such big trouble.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you do have a drama queen. I love the 13 month picture. A darling outfit. Pat

Anonymous said...

I just can't get over the looks and facial expressions she gives! Kris you definitely got a spicy one on your hands! :o)

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)