About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Monday, June 09, 2008

Ball Throwing Fun...and other photos

Relaxing on Mom & Dad's bed while watching Signing Time video
(her favorite! And the only thing that allows Mom to take a shower in the morning!)

Here's a face that has been in hiding for a while...
(it was replaced with the ornery eyes)
But it's BACK!!! (with a vengeance too!)
See our cute teeth?

We're such a big girl!
(Daddy's on "catching" duty--just in case!)

Today when we were playing, Megan was really hamming it up while playing catch. So, I thought I'd turn the camera on...she's really getting good at throwing the ball now! And you can see the scrunchy smile we hadn't seen for a bit, but are now seeing a lot of.



(By the way....2 months ago today we got home...boy it seems like it's been longer than that since we got home!)

1 comment:

Deb said...

Ahh!! So cute! Glad the smiles are back.

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)