She was playing at the refrigerator while I was on the phone...I saw her lean forward like she was going to stand...and yep, next thing I knew...
Up against the wall...I need to pat you down!
Notice the look of "oh crap, now what? I'm stuck." Yep. It took Mom's help to sit back down.
This the first time she's pulled herself up on something other than her LeapFrog table. I think we're close to walking! If only she could figure out how to move her feet...
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
2 comments:
Love the expression. Now you're in for a workout.
Oh, these moments are priceless!! I wish I had more pics of S.G. when she was just starting to walk. Before you know it, she'll be all over the place.
Post a Comment