The trip to SD went well. The girls did FANTASTIC in the car--which is 100% a miracle considering the day after we got back they couldn't even make it the 5 minute drive home from Rachel's school without a tiff. Ah, back to "real life".
Glow sticks made the last hour of the trip just FLY by. It was the best $1 investment I made for the ENTIRE trip!
Rachel & Ashley had a fashion show for us
More fashions...
And "where was Megan while the "big" girls had the fashion show?" you may be asking.
Well, outside playing football with Uncle Keith & Brady, of course!!!
My little football player girl...
And the fashion show continues...
A cousin picture: Brady, Megan, Rachel, Ashley
We were unable to get ALL the SD cousins together on this trip with the short notice.
Papaw and Grandma drove to come see us at Nana's as well.
And "where was Megan while the "big" girls had the fashion show?" you may be asking.
My little football player girl...
We were unable to get ALL the SD cousins together on this trip with the short notice.
The "girls"
Megan, Rachel, Brooklyn & Baby Brea (the newest cousin)
The return trip went well. We did have a HUGE miracle (besides the girls not fighting the entire way home, that is). I ended up with a flat 2 days after we got back. Come to find out I needed all new tires. It was only by God's grace and protection it didn't happen on the trip. I thank and praise God it did not!!!
Megan, Rachel, Brooklyn & Baby Brea (the newest cousin)
The return trip went well. We did have a HUGE miracle (besides the girls not fighting the entire way home, that is). I ended up with a flat 2 days after we got back. Come to find out I needed all new tires. It was only by God's grace and protection it didn't happen on the trip. I thank and praise God it did not!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment