About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Friday, October 21, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Pics


A local church has a pumpkin patch that we stopped at last weekend...

Oh my girls....

Dad & Rachel

Megan & Mom
The whole family

1 comment:

Penny said...

Fun memories...I was thinking about going to a pumpkin patch but that was before I decided to switch the girls bedrooms and start painting while the youngest has another sinus infection and strep throat. Yep, my timing not always the best.
So glad you are making wonderful memories with your girls!

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)