Well...I'm crazy. We decided to pull Rachel out of school for 2 days this week and drive up to South Dakota to introduce her to the family. I'm driving with the girls by myself (I am a glutton for punishment). If we come to mind on Thursday or on Monday, PLEASE say a prayer for us as we will be driving....and driving...and driving. Rachel is really not very good in the car (God help me!), but Megan is a trooper. I've got a HUGE pile of movies so I guess they will get to veg out on movies. I also got some different prizes for them to open at various points on the drive. But no matter how you cut it...this is NOT going to be fun. Prayers are VERY needed.
I'll post pics as soon as we get back!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words to Live By
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
2 comments:
Someone once told me to give the kids a roll of quarters at the beginning of the trip and each time they asked "are we there yet?" they have to give you a quarter. They get to spend the remaining quarters when they get there.
Love the new look Kris! Hope you have/had a great trip!! You'll have to tell me all the details when we hang out again. :)
Post a Comment