About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Monday, September 05, 2011

Shaving Cream fun!


This morning Megan asked if she could play with shaving cream, so we got it out and Rachel decided she wanted to try it out, too. Needless to say, they BOTH made a huge mess...but had tons of fun that lasted about 30 minutes. I don't know why they felt it needed to paint it all over their faces, but thankfully they did NOT get it in their eyes.

1 comment:

Penny said...

You did good! I would have been moving them outside and making sure they did not have their good clothes on!

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)