About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Monday, July 04, 2011

Pics

Things never go exactly as planned. I swear. It is July which means its hot. We figured we'd go out to DBU early to get pictures before it got hot and the sun got too bright. Well, Megan decided 3:30am was a good time to wake up. I finally got her back to sleep about 5:30, but it messed up us getting out for pictures by 7:30. So, we got out there about 8:30ish. Then we had a little snafu with my friend who was taking the family part of the pictures. Anyways, we did get some and although I've seen them, I do not have them yet. We spent 2 hours outside in the heat rather than the 45 minutes that I was expecting. And when we left, Megan was sweaty, very flushed and said she wasn't feeling good. Dad quickly took her to the car for air conditioning and more water. Needless to say, Dad, Megan & I all took naps this afternoon!
Here are some of the pictures we took while waiting for my friend to get there.
I love this picture of Dad & Rachel
The girls
Dad and the girls
(Megan was not really interested in taking pictures)
me & the girls

No comments:

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)