About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 09, 2011

My crazy girl

Megan went for her 4 yr check up. Before we went, we were talking about what she was going to show the doctor what she can do. She tells me "I can say the alphabet backwards." It was the first I had heard of this...so I asked her to tell me. And I'll darned if she did it (best as I could tell since I don't really know it backwards!) I'm guessing this is what she thinks about when she's SUPPOSED to be going to sleep! :-)



So, the star of the show...doing the alphabet backwards.
Crazy, wicked smart.
I have 2 very smart girls. I am scared. Seriously.

No comments:

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)