About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Tuesday GZ Zoo Pics

Painting in the Black Bear area.

Brown bear

people teasing the b

Rachel at the Guangzhou zoo

Geese

Pandas

Kangaroo "baby"



We were the only ones in our group to brave the rain (and I mean lots of rain!) to head to the Guangzhou Zoo. While they had quite a few good exhibits, for the most part the animals were in small cages. The brown bears were pretty active, but that could have been because people were feeding them (and teasing them). They had decorations up from Chinese New Year--2011 is the year of the Rabbit.

No comments:

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)