About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 06, 2011

January?!?! 2011???

Not only is it January already, but we are now SIX days into January? It just doesn't look to slow down anytime soon. I was recounting to my sister today all that is going on..and her head was spinning just from reading it. Yep, that's I feel living it!

Our documents went to China on Dec 17th (yay!). Interestingly enough, we send out documents for Megan on Dec 6th in 2005 and we were officially logged in on Dec 20th, 2005. I believe we should get the approval to go to China in late March/early April. That's just THREE MONTHS AWAY! holy smoly...there's a LOT to do besides raise the last about $8,000.

Well, I have very little time to write anything...but here are some pics for Dec. I can say that I taught a class the last week of December and I swear Megan grew up SO MUCH in that one week! So crazy.

Graduation
It's official!! PhD!

Megan's new "perch" that she calls her "cliff". I think cliff comes from Cliff H@nger, a character/story line on Between the Li0ns, one of her favorite shows.

One of her favorite Christmas gifts: a microphone


Can you tell how much this girl loves shoes? This face says it all!

I wish I had more time to write. It seems like life is moving so quick and I want to document it all, but there is just so little time...and even less energy!

No comments:

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)