About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Shutterfly Free 50 Cards

Debbie alerted me to the fact that Shutterfly is rewarding bloggers with 50 free photo cards. While I have never used Shutterfly, my sister-in-law made a beautiful photo book for my brother to take to Kuwait with him earlier this year. We each had pages to complete with our family photos for the book. It was very easy to do, and the results were beautiful! I've received cards from others who used Shutterfly and I'm excited to use them for this year's Christmas card!

Their Christmas cards are awesome! There are so many amazing options!!! I am having a hard time picking the best one, but I do have several favorites. Here are a few that I love:

LINK This one is so cute! And I know the perfect picture of Megan for this one, but we wanted to include picture of Rachel on there as well. And it wouldn't work this year, but it's SO CUTE!

LINK This one is another favorite, but our picture won't work on here...unfortunately!

LINK I also really love this card. I love the colors and the options for so many pictures.

Some other products you can create are personalized thank you notes. They also have personalized calendar you can create to make a great gift for grandparents!!!

No comments:

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)