After a very rough night and incredibly long day, we said goodbye to our precious Ian 6 years ago today. In fact, the day was spent holding our breath while waiting for my mom to arrive. My favorite part--if there was a favorite part of such a sad, horrible day--was the afternoon. He was in very bad condition, which wasn't a good part, but he would only hang on if I was holding him. So, I got snuggle time for the last almost 2 hours of his precious, short life on this earth. Time I will never forget.
Oh, how you'd be such a great big brother to Megan! We miss you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words to Live By
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
1 comment:
Tears, I can just imagine Megan looking up to her big brother with the same adoration Isabel has for her cousin. Prayers for the family today.
Post a Comment