Two years ago on Wednesday (March 31), we held Megan for the first time. Boy has time flown by. I had planned on doing a post showing pics of when we were in China and today, but I couldn't get it to work! Then I got wrapped up in teaching, dissertation, Megan's school...well, life and I completely lost track of time! That has been happening a lot lately. Anyways...I don't even have pictures on this computer to upload. I'll have to do it tomorrow. Or maybe the next day. I also just recorded some cute video tonight with Megan reciting the story of David & Goliath. One of her all-time favorite stories. I plan on uploading that tomorrow and will post it.
Megan has gotten so verbal. In fact, last night as she was supposed to be going to sleep she said "I told you...stop...barking." Oh my gosh. I almost burst out laughing! One day earlier this week she was in a very tired mood and was upset by a choice she had made. She said to me "All done choosing!" She's also been known to say "All done listening!" in the midst of a fit, of course. She is just too funny!
Saturday, April 03, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words to Live By
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
1 comment:
Sounds like a spunky girl!
You could just go into your old posts and copy the pictures into a new post. Unless you have ones you never posted you want to share.
Happy 2 years. Seems like it was just last week. Will it ever seem like this much time has passed!
Post a Comment