About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Monday, January 11, 2010

Pics

Megan with her new rain boots. The only way they will stay on right now is if she wears them with her pjs...so next month's trip to SD might require her to play in the snow in her PJs! But then, who would complain about that!!!

My little diva...with all her baubles.

Nana Lin & Megan...I sure wish Megan would smile in pics!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

CUTENESS!!! I hope you have a great trip! Now on the camera thing...I just wish Cat would look at the camera. Most of my shots are of the back of her head. Or I have to use a zoom and hide around a corner. LOL

Joanne said...

Your daughter is adorable!! We adopted three children and I would love to adopt a few more but hubby says he's done.

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)