Pictures tomorrow (I think)....
But, I wanted to share that we took Megan to the doctor. I asked them to give me updated measurements. She is now 32.5 lbs and 37.5 inches. She's grown 3 inches and gained 2 lbs since June! WOW! It's no wonder I can't keep clothes & shoes that fit her! Geez. Surely she's going to take a break from growing for a little bit. She is now on American charts over 80% for both height & weight. So much for having a tiny girl!
I think it's all the green veggies she eats...peas, edemame, broccoli and green beans. Oh, and milk. She loves her milk (warm, of course!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words to Live By
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
No comments:
Post a Comment