About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Monday, August 10, 2009

The Wedding

Some photos from the wedding....I'll have to do another post (when Megan allows) that talks about the trip...but let's just say that we will ONLY vacation in an apt until Megan gets older. Hotels do NOT give her enough room to wiggle and run.

Her face says it all...(she's about ready to cry)
it's what happens when she only naps for 30 minutes.

The newly married couple, Gina & Collin

Cool joe, Brady, sneaking candy

B is just so darn funny!

The girls: Megan, Ashley & B
As usual, Megan didn't want Ashley to touch her,
but she was so excited to see her.
Go figure.

The girls holding hands. It really was cute!
Their fingers were interlocked.

Man she's so darn cute!
Love this kid so much!

3 comments:

Deb said...

That pic of the girls holding hands is so sweet.

Wendy said...

I just love Megan's hair! Her little waves are just adorable! I can't wait until you do a post about your adventures!

NaTosha said...

I am glad that you guys got home safely. Our time went super fast but we were sure happy to be home, too. You got some really cute pics! I can't wait to see everyone's! Love you lots!

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)