About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 10, 2009

All Sorts of Stuff.

So a few things from the past few weeks...

Not only does she like peas for dinner, but she
likes to "chew" on her peas from her play kitchen, too!

She LOVES to steal the Swiffer and drag it all over the house.
(Can't wait until she can use it to clean!)

Took this picture tonight before bed.
It's so hard to get a photo of her smiling right now.
(Can't wait until that phase is over!)

Things have been so busy. I'm still attempting to recover from an upper respiratory infection of some kind. Spring semester starts on the 20th; we're using a new book, so I've been updating my class. Megan is beginning to object to her morning nap...which is problematic when she's still up between 4-5am. She only has 1 incisor left to cut (thank goodness!). Oh, and the most important thing happening right now...Megan is starting school (aka Mother's Day Out) on Monday! We're going to take it slow at the beginning, but she'll be going 2 days a week. Hopefully, she'll adjust quickly because I need time to work on school while she's at school. I think she will enjoy it when she realizes it's okay to be without mom. I'm happy to report that one of her play friends, Bethany, will be starting school with her, too, and they will be in the same class. I'm so grateful that the girls will be together!

I'll post more on her first day of school next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if I have told you yet but Happy New Year!!! Miss Megan is getting so big and I just love reading your updates on her. :o)

I am also really envious that she is starting MDO! I need to get Catherine signed up but we haven't found one we liked yet.

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)