About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Latest Purchase

I saw this on clearance at JCP a couple of weeks ago and purchased it in size 6/9 mo. I thought it looked a bit big, but when I got home and showed it to DH, the first thing he said was "looks a bit big, doesn't it?". (Since he thought so too, I knew it probably was going to be.) So, I decided yesterday to go back and see if they had one in 3/6 mo. I had pretty much resigned to knowing they would not have it, but I got there, and they did! It was the last one in that size too! I was pretty excited! So, whether she's little ity-bity or a just small...I believe this is what Megan will wear on the plan ride home. It is adorable, but comfy. Who can resist a cutie in this?

No comments:

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)