About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ian's Birth Day - 3 Years Ago


It's hard to believe it's been 3 years already! Man, time goes fast. While this year has been difficult since we anticipated Megan home by now, it has been the least difficult of all of them, I think. I can't say best, because celebrating a child's birthday without them is never "best", but I can finally say they do become a little less painful. Tonight we are having some close friends over for pizza and a balloon release. Family across the US are also marking the birthday with a balloon release.



I pray next year Megan is here to release the balloons with us! I look forward to having a little one with us to see the world through their eyes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to send you many thoughts and prayers of encouragement. I appreciate your words on my blog. It does help so much to hear from others. I'm LID 12/27, so just a few days after yours but I am so terrified that the cut off date will be the 26th. :oP I can't think about it. We just need to get through October!!

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)