Our LID Anniversary
Today marks one year of officially being on the waiting list to bring Megan home! How we thought she'd be home before Christmas! How wrong we were! Apparently, she is not ready yet. I don't know what the delay is, but God does. I recently read a post by a mom who pictured an angel connecting her file with her daughter to ensure they were placed together. I have to say I agree with the concept. I know God will ensure we are placed together. That, I am confident!
Referrals are supposed to be coming out within the next week. Those next in line are hoping to receive them before Christmas. And I'm praying that is true for them! Isn't that an AMAZING Christmas present, even if it is a few days late? Hopefully, it will be the rest of the individuals who have been waiting since September 2005. Dare I hope for into October? Well, dare or not, I do! But, I am reminded of words I shared with a friend who was placed on the list in April 2006, whatever it means for our Megan to be matched with us it will be. It might be continued slow down, it might be a speed up (PLEASE!?), it might continue at this pace. Whatever it is going to take, it will take the perfect amount of time necessary for our Megan! It's wisdom that was shared with me...and I am reminded it is true, even though I am anxious to bring her home!
Merry Christmas. We'll have our daughter in 2007...THAT we know!
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words to Live By
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
No comments:
Post a Comment