January is here!
Well, it's been almost a month since my last post...seems to be a pattern here! Not much else to report other than we are, yet again, a month closer to meeting Megan. We are, also yet again, waiting for the next batch of family matches to come out. I predict (with no data to back it up) that they will come out late next week. December's batch didn't actually come out until the first week of January. It matched families through September 27, 2005. So, there's less than 3 months between where they are matching and where we sit on the list. Lord willing, we will be matched in 3 months. But that would be require a miracle for that to happen. It is just exciting to see all the miracles God is doing throughout this entire process, and matching in April or May would be one I'd truly appreciate!
While the wait has seemed to take forever, at the same time, it feels like it will be only a matter of days before we see Megan's face! After all, it will be within the next 5-6 months. Oh my...time flies...even when we are waiting! The realization of how soon it could be made me me go through all of Megan's clothes--oh my does this girl have clothes already! I didn't realize just how much she had until I washed it! (It was 6 loads and I didn't even wash all of it!) As I was folding the clothes, it made me even more anxious to find out which ones will fit her...which ones we will take with us...it's all so exciting!!!!
Well, continue to pray for Megan's safety, security and love until we get there. Pray she'll be here before "the" wedding in July so extended family will be able to meet her too. Pray for our continued patience as we draw nearer to "our turn"! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words to Live By
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
No comments:
Post a Comment