About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Well, not as much exciting news in this month's batch of referrals. They were very young children, at least those I've seen were, and all were VERY CUTE! But, there still remains MANY, MANY months between where they are matching and where we are. The agency is still saying we should hear something Feb/March. It would be miracle at the pace they are continuing on! But, God is in the miracle business!

The semester is almost over...praise the Lord! This has been a stinker semester. Looking forward to closing the book on it! Teaching the week before Christmas, so I'm looking forward to Christmas when I will truly get a break. I'm trying to decide which fun book to read! YIPPEE.

No comments:

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)