About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 06, 2010

My beauty

Megan's school had a fall festival, but she REFUSED to wear the princess costume we got for her last year. So, we had to go with the back up plan. She went as a Chinese Princess wearing her traditional outfit...(the dress got ruined in the wash...but the pants outfit didn't).
Does she look amazing in red or is it just me?

I love this pic..

She is so precious...


This is her most recent favorite hair style. She ALWAYS asks for pony tails, and I always want to put a flower in her hair...so this is our compromise...and I think it's so adorable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Found you from Blogfrog,
invite you to join my community.
http://theblogfrog.com/1233755
http://beonefineday.blogspot.com
Have a nice Friday.
Nan

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)