About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Monday, November 01, 2010

Christmas Shopping

Are you wanting to do some Christmas shopping without heading to the crowded stores?
Or maybe you have some hard-to-shop for people on your list?

We have been blessed with an excellent opportunity to receive 25% of Scentsy product sales!

You can join the journey to bring Rachel home while shopping for some excellent products! If you are not familiar with Scentsy, it's a flameless wax warmer. The wax does NOT get very hot, but it does NOT take long to make your house smell absolutely delightful! Believe me, we've been enjoying the fragrance Pumpkin Roll for the past month or so. Each square of the bar lasts a long time (I think each Scentsy bar lasts about 30 hrs). If you are local to me, I have a sampler of all fragrances so you can try and decide which one is the one you want!

Jennifer has also offered to host a couple of giveaways as well!

1. First, the person who collects the highest dollar in sales will receive a plug-in warmer of their choice (if you want catalogs and order blanks to sell from, let me know)!
2. Then ANY PERSON who purchases $40 or more of product will be entered into a drawing for a plug-in warmer as well!

Which one do you want to be entered for?

Click HERE for more details! I hope you chose to purchase these great products! If you want to place the order with me for personal local delivery rather than online with shipping costs, email me at iluvgoldens [at] hotmail [dot] com with your order and I can submit the order for you.

The sale closes on November 15th for everyone to get their products before the holidays!

No comments:

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)