About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

Here are a few of the pics I've taken recently:

At the splash park with her friend Marisa

Doesn't she look too grown up here?
I got this super cute, "biker" dress at a garage sale for $1!
And now I've found some super cute boots to go with it (for 50 cents!).

Always the imitator!

Who doesn't eat their oatmeal with their cool shades on? Right?

Doing "santa claus face"...as she calls it...(aka shaving) with daddy in the morning.

Family pic using the timer on the camera. Not bad, I didn't think!
We'll send this picture to JiJie in her package.

Such a beauty. She's so grown up!
sniff, sniff

No comments:

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)