About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Friday, July 23, 2010

Another Fundraiser

I mentioned a few weeks ago that we were working on some t-shirt sale options. Well, one is now ready. You can find the advertisement on the right hand side of the blog. A portion of each sale will go to our Bring Megan's Sister Home fund.

I'm also working on getting t-shirt sales set up though Show Hope, Steven Curtis Chapman's non-profit. Its not quite ready yet, but hopefully within the next week or so it will be. This one will be a bit different in that we will have take orders then place an order when we have enough. More on that yet to come.

We appreciate all your help to bring Yanglan home!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

KRIS....I did call the case manager....get this...i left a message and NO ONE returned my call!

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)