This was taken on Friday, I believe. She's gotten so big. She looks so grown up here. She's holding a specially painted hand print she did at school for me for Mother's Day.
A couple more things she does that I've noticed recently...and if I don't get them down on paper, I will completely forget!
- She JUST started opening doors. I've been waiting for the day...of course it makes life so much more interesting, but I'm glad we've finally accomplished this feat. She doesn't entirely remember that she can do it, so we're still somewhat "safe".
- She says "shepherd" instead of "special" more often than not. On occasion she'll get it right, but typically she doesn't. It's really too entirely cute!!!
- She also says "soldier" instead of "shoulder".
- To get her to motor, I often play the "I don't think she knows how" game, which she LOVES to prove me wrong and do it without drama! (Yay for me!) She's started saying it herself now "I don't think she knows how!" then she does say "oh! oh! oh! Wait! She DOES know how to do it." I guess that's what I must say? I honestly don't know. But she even does it when she's looking for something then finds it "Oh! Oh! Oh! Wait...here it is!" She's so gosh down smart!
- She's also started wanting to carry a purse like me. Of course, it's almost always empty. Details. Details. Most often it gets left in the car b/c she forgets about it, but sometimes it has to come with. Too cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment