About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Birthday "Party"

We had very small gathering today in honor of Megan's 3rd birthday (which is Tuesday). I made these SUPER CUTE, super easy (albeit time consuming) cupcake flowers. The petals are mini marshmellows cut cross-wise, then dipped in sprinkles (or colored sugar). They were really yummy, too!


The cupcake experiment!


The soon-to-be birthday girl.
She did not get the bike (it was a hand-me down from the neighbor, but in very good condition), but she got the helmet & training wheels.


The pictures are deceiving, she is sitting on the bike while we push it (or it rolls down the hill that we live on). She does NOT push the pedals at all. We're working on it, though.

I can't believe she's going to be 3!! sniff, sniff

No comments:

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)