About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pics

oh my gosh...she is just too cute!
I have no idea why she's wearing her sunglasses while in her pjs, but never-the-less

trying on daddy's sweater (her idea!)


Since it's starting to get warm, I painted my toenails. She's been fascinated with them, so I painted hers for the first time. (I tried last year, but she was not interested at all.) She forgot about it the first day, until she got her pjs on. Now, she's constantly telling me "I want to look at my pretty toes"...and off go the socks! Oh well...they do look pretty cute!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Adorable as always. Hopefully that will do the trick for Belle with the toes. She loves doing what mommy does so that might be the way to go.

Marisa said...

Very cute toes! How in the world do you get her to sit still while you do her toes? :)

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)