We tried the solo pony yesterday afternoon...I had already fixed her hair 3 times, why not 1 more!?!
Front shot
A funny story...The other day I was barefoot. We had just put her socks on...and I hadn't gotten mine out of the drawer yet to put on. She said "mommy's wearing just her toes". Yes, Megan was wearing her socks and mommy was just in her toes. How cute is that!?!? "wearing my toes"...I wear them everyday sweetheart, and so do you! (Of course, I didn't tell her the last part! And I was stifling a laugh, of course.)
2 comments:
She's like a different girl with her hair pulled back like that. Wow! Love how kids think, such a sweetie.
Kris, Megan looks so grown up with that 'do! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Brighton and I had a good time watching the cucumber video!
Julie
Post a Comment