To help pass the time in the car on our way to Arkansas (which ended a day early b/c the weather was yucky and Megan was sleeping horribly), Megan had yet another sucker.

Yummy purple sucker!
While we were there, we took several walks around the lake and even took a dip in the pool a few times. Megan LOVED the pool, the water was a bit chilly though. Every time she'd get in, then get out and do "happy feet". I'll have post a video of happy feet. Dad took one, but he turned the camera, so it's sideways. We'll have to try again.
On the way home, I had to go to the bathroom, so we stopped at this beach area. Dad got Megan out so she could walk around a little bit...I got the camera out to catch the sweet sight I saw....

But this is a re-enactment...and Megan wanted to know what I was doing...did you notice her sassyness? She's something else!
Well, dad put her shoes on....and I didn't notice this problem until they got back from walking (and re-walking)...

Dad had a little problem with the shoes...
And he never even noticed until I pointed it out!!!
Good thing no one else was there!
And in case you need a close up of the shoes...

Oh ,DAD! (as Megan would say!)
No comments:
Post a Comment