About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Must blog this!

Every morning after I get out of the shower, for whatever reason, Megan loves to get in the shower when the water is off. She just walks around in there and does whatever. I've heard her grab the soap dish before, but I've never really watched her. Well, today, I did watch her.

Here's what she did:

She walked in--of course saying "mom, bath." Yes, that is where Mom takes a bath. She walked over to the shelf (we have a low shelf thing-y were all the bottles of "stuff" sit)...grabbed my shampoo bottle, acted like she put some in her hands. Put the bottle down, rubbed her hands together, then promptly rubbed her hair. Now, HOW STINKIN' CUTE is that??? I mean, really. Oh, and in case you are wondering, yes, our shower door is glass so she can see what I'm doing in the shower. I guess that's where she got the idea from, but who knows!!!???

1 comment:

Deb said...

It's likely what you do every time you wash her hair as well. Isabel did that recently and it shocked me.

Love to watch them imitate their mommies.

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)