About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Megan Kisses

Our new skill is to give kisses. It's not something we ever worked on and I'm sure the fact that she gets thousands of kisses a day had nothing to do with her desire to learn the skill. It started with her putting her mouth to ours when we asked for a kiss (this was just a few days ago!). But, now she makes a kiss sound. SO CUTE!

Here's a short clip of her doing it...I won't post the minute and half one of me trying to get it on video even though she is being cute. After that, I decided to lay off for a few minutes, then I turned on the camera (when she obviously wasn't paying attention!) asked for a kiss...and WHAM! Got it! (Much to my surprise!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The smack is just too cute.
Pat

Deb said...

Ah! Too cute!

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)