Its been an INCREDIBLY busy month!!!
We started it off by heading to Lake Texoma for a few days:
One hot family after 2 taking a few walking trails
Followed by a ten day trip to see family in SD:
the cousins
My sister & I ran in our hometown's 4th of July race
I ran my first race: a 10K
I ran it in under 1:08...I was pretty impressed considering I had never ran over 4 miles before that day! (We did walk a little bit of race, though).
Then we headed to see to the rest of the family...
And since we didn't think the 17 hrs we'd been in the car was long enough, we drove another 3 to see Mt. Rushmore with Grandma & Papaw.
Stopped at Storybook Island to saw the Cat in the Hat (Megan's favorite of all time...and she HAPPENED to be wearing her Cat shirt, in fact!) We also saw many of Rachel's favorite princesses...
And dalmatians
Then we topped it off by celebrating Grandma's 80th birthday a little early.
Her birthday isn't until December, but since we're not coming back in the middle of winter, we figured we'd celebrate while we were back. Here the girls are with Grandma & their cousin, Ryley.
1 comment:
Looks like you've been having lots of fun! I can't get over how much older and more mature Rachel looks compared to Alice. We'll see if she starts "growing up" faster when she starts middle school.
Post a Comment