About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 24, 2011

T-shirt Blowout Sale!!!


We are on the home stretch to bring Rachel home! We only have 2 more steps (about 2-3 weeks each) before we receive our official approval to travel! It will likely be mid- to late April!

Consequently, we're having a...

T-SHIRT BLOWOUT SALE!!!

Adult shirts: $10

Women's Fitted shirts: $12

Kids shirts: $8

Or any 2 shirts $17
(I'll need to send you an invoice for sizes & colors)

You can click on the links on the sidebar to order your shirt(s)!!!

Thanks for your support!!!

No comments:

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)