Well, who doesn't end up with sand EVERYWHERE when they play it? I especially like it on the bridge of her sunglasses.
Monday, October 18, 2010
I'm so far behind in postings!
Oh man...we've been so busy!!! But, the good news is that the dissertation defense (aka final presentation) is Oct 25th. Once that is done...and I incorporate the committee's changes and submit it to the graduation office by the 29th. I WILL BE FINISHED! Whew. That will feel good! But for now, a few pics from the last few weeks. More once I'm through next week. We took lots on our recent trip to visit family...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words to Live By
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
1 comment:
She looks adorable in that dress up dress.
Praying all goes well with the dissertation next week.
Post a Comment