About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

What is it about Big Bird?

For whatever reason Megan is completely FASCINATED by Big Bird...specifically this BB instrument that comes from her medical kit. She's slept with it...talks to it (of course!)...loves on it...it's really the craziest thing!

Doesn't look at that intriguing, if you ask me.

I love this pic of her...she's actually smiling (actually, I think she is saying "Big Bird! What's he DO-ing?")

Giving loves to BB...

This girl cracks me up!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Too cute! Love watching her personality come out.

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)